I had a question as to how you use the oils internally or topically? if topically where bottom of feet or in the hair, in your shampoo?
Thanks, Cheryl
--
Cheryl Lynn Yost
253-445-5461 or 253-579-2245
www.marykay.com/cyost55
your Mary Kay® Beauty Consultant
Build, Prime and Perfect your lashes like never before, contact me to find out how!! So amazing!!
-- On Sat, Jun 16, 2012 at 8:44 PM, Rhonda Hill <uraqutee@gmail.com> wrote:
I am not pregnant but have experienced hair loss - I started using the LLV and the past 2 months have put 2 drops rosemary, followed by 2 drops Thyme, then 2 drops ylang ylang, and in the morning 3 drops peppermint but at night instead of peppermint I use lavender. I had a massage today and my massage therapist even commented that she noticed thicker and more hair. (I didn't tell her what I was using). I see her about every 2 weeks so it was exciting to have someone notice. I also have added Biotin 10,000units.--On Sat, Jun 16, 2012 at 11:08 AM, Lori Quinton <livewellwithoils@gmail.com> wrote:Yes, hormone changes are a part of that. The Phytoestrogen supplement and Solace oil may help.Another could be iron deficiency, as well as enough Omega 3's and Vitamin B's. doTERRA's Lifelong Vitality can help there. Her body is still under a lot of demand, plus hormone changes. Thyroid and adrenals can also play a part. Our bodies go through a lot to bring these beautiful babes into the world.--
On Sat, Jun 16, 2012 at 6:19 AM, wholenewmom <wholenewmom@gmail.com> wrote:This is a late reply, but new mother's typically aren't really losing hair. Hair loss stops when one is pregnant due to hormone changes. Then, when the baby is born, the hair loss picks up quickly so there really isn't a problem typically. It just feels weird and we don't get to keep that "full head of hair" from pregnancy for as long as we'd like to :-).
On Tuesday, December 20, 2011 9:38:04 PM UTC-5, Elizabeth N. wrote:Hi,--
I have a client who delivered a beautiful baby 4 months ago and is
experiencing hair loss. She is nursing and doesn't have any other
issues. I was thinking to recommend Ylang Ylang - perhaps this is a
hormonal balancing act? What does everyone else think?
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
Lori Quinton
IPC #129027
www.thinkdoterra.com/129027
Find me on Facebook at
Live Well with Oils - Lori Quinton
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
Cheryl Lynn Yost
253-445-5461 or 253-579-2245
www.marykay.com/cyost55
your Mary Kay® Beauty Consultant
Build, Prime and Perfect your lashes like never before, contact me to find out how!! So amazing!!
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
No comments:
Post a Comment