Saturday, June 16, 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Increased Energy from LLV

Hi Jan.  I am healing from CF.  For me it was connected to metals and candida.  I am so much better now.  If you need to correspond I'd be happy to.

On Saturday, June 16, 2012 4:00:31 PM UTC-4, Jan wrote:
Charly,
What did you do to change your diet?  I've tried so many diets, and I've been taking the LLV for about 6 weeks , not sure if it's been helping or not.
I have a fairly strict diet.  I feel that I need to get in more greens but without much fruit, so I'm not sure how to do green smoothies since they tend to have alot of fruit.
I've had "Chronic Fatigue" for 25 years.  Kind of a catch all diagnosis, but I keep trying things.
Thanks for your response and anyone else's ideas.
Janice
 
 
 
 

On Friday, June 15, 2012 10:16:06 AM UTC-6, Charly Risenmay wrote:
I have the same response. I really noticed a difference over time. But it took months and months. And it wasn't this amazing, crazy change. It was more that when I looked back I could see that I was accomplishing more, I was out of bed more, and so on. I have an autoimmune disease that is quite rare. It is often difficult. But combining the LLV with other essential oils and changing my diet has change my world. I will always have this autoimmune disease, so amazing changes for me are not going to be the amazing changes for everyone else. However, they are amazing for me! Hang in there!

Charly 




On Jun 15, 2012, at 10:35 AM, Elaine <emailbyelaine@gmail.com> wrote:

I am on my third month of the LLV.  
I actually have not had the amazing results that people rave about, but I am trying to be patient.  I have PCOS and Insulin Resistance, so I figure it will take more time for my body to get better.
I will say, though, that in the last couple of weeks, I HAVE been able to stay awake longer.  I really don't know what it feels like any more to have energy, but it is sadly a huge accomplishment if I can get through the day without a nap, and I have accomplished that almost daily the last two weeks!  So, while my success is not as noticeable as everyone else's, I DO think I am getting results.

I can't get my hubby to take that many pills, so I'm on my own.  

I'd love to try the whole Slim & Sassy program.  I really wish they offered the shake mixes in a trial size so I could find out if I like both flavors or favor on over the other.  I want to get the big kit, but I'm nervous about spending that much money when I've never tried it before.  I have tried the Slim & Sassy oil--it DOES curb appetite effectively, but you have to take it frequently and consistently to be effective.

~Elaine


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment