Sunday, June 17, 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Increased Energy from LLV

liquid aguave is what i use as sweetener in my green smoothies and it is wonderful!

On Jun 16, 2012 10:46 AM, "Elaine" <emailbyelaine@gmail.com> wrote:
Lisa, the stevia bothers you?  I wonder if there's too much in there.  Stevia can taste bitter if there is too much.  When I make my own protein/fruit smoothies/shakes, I only use 3 drops of stevia and one tsp raw sugar so that it still tastes real to me.  I just couldn't let go of the sugar completely, but prior to using stevia, it would take a couple tablespoons to make that plain yogurt go down!  LOL  I figure 1 tsp of RAW sugar can't be too much evil, right?  lol

Let me ask you this--is the chocolate a bitter, dark chocolate, or more of a milk chocolate flavor?  A gal sent me a sample of Shakeology and it was just awful--very bitter.  I couldn't drink those everyday!
E

On Friday, June 15, 2012 3:55:40 PM UTC-4, Lisa Brown wrote:
Trim shakes are very pleasant. Mild vanilla and chocolate flavors. The only thing I can say is the stevia leaves a bit of an  after taste. Chocolate is my favorite but you can add frozen organic fruits to the vanilla for a little change now and then. Go for it, you wont be disappointed


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment