Saturday, June 16, 2012

RE: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Increased Energy from LLV

I add fruit to the vanilla shake every day.  Bananas, oranges, blueberries, raspberries.  Haven't tried peanut butter in the chocolate, but that sounds good!  I like to add a drop of peppermint to the chocolate shake.


Riki L. Evans, B.Msc.
Radiant Living, LLC
www.radiantlivingonline.com
 



Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2012 09:39:12 -0700
From: emailbyelaine@gmail.com
To: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Increased Energy from LLV

runtobefree--I actually NEED all those B vitamins with my conditions.  I've not read anything about the allergies you mentioned.
I hooked up with someone on FB who is going to send me a sample of the chocolate shake.  I really, really, really hope I like it.
I make protein shakes/smoothies A LOT.  It's a great way to make sure I get the protein and nutrition I need without too many calories or effort.  I'm hungry all the time it seems, and eating feels like a chore when there are so many things you're not supposed to eat.  There are days I feel like I'd rather just have a feeding tube and be done with it.  Too stressful sometimes.

Do you add stuff to your shakes?  I was thinking of trying to add natural peanut butter to the chocolate one and I'm very curious if I'll be able to add fruit to the vanilla one.  What I do with my handmade smoothies is I use plain yogurt as the base, add some protein powder, stevia, a tiny bit of raw sugar, coconut oil, and lots of fruit.

Have you tried rosemary oil and/or Deep Blue Rub for those headaches?  Everyone says peppermint, but those two work better for me.
Thanks!
Elaine

On Saturday, June 16, 2012 10:54:29 AM UTC-4, runtobefree wrote:
The Trim Shakes are good, even when a little chunky :) I drank one @ 4 yesterday & was satisfied until 8 :)
Also, love the slim & sassy, I'm letting all my mama friends try it & it reminds then of being at the spa, which is s nice treat for any mama! Do they have 5ml bottles of the slim and sassy?
Hang in there! Oh, & have any of you heard about an allergy to B vitamins? I was just told that by a holistic chiropractor, but I also see an actual allergist & he has never said that, but not sure if he tested me. The reason I ask is b/c I'm taking the LLV & they have a ton of B vitamins. I feel fine taking the LLV. Having some headaches but I think that is allergy related. Just curious.
Thank you!


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment