Sunday, June 17, 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Cellulite

The dark spot faded over the last couple of days and I had it for the past 3 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 16, 2012, at 6:07 PM, Melissa <missa317@gmail.com> wrote:

How long did the dark spot stay?

On Friday, June 15, 2012 8:55:59 PM UTC-5, Brittany wrote:
Dark spots! I had wild orange on my hand, went in the sun,and it made a big dark spot on my hand. I dont know exactly how long I was in the sun for it to turn. I did some research on everything essential and immortelle will fade it. I was not sure what it was at first but thinking about it, it was from the wild orange! 

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 15, 2012, at 8:24 PM, Melissa <missa317@gmail.com> wrote:

I love using the grapefruit after the shower, but now that we are at the pool so often, I'm scared to use it.  What am I risking  using it and going in to the sun hours later?

On Friday, June 15, 2012 5:25:17 PM UTC-5, DT wrote:
I also add a whole 15ml bottle of grapefruit to a bottle of FCO and it
is awesome!!!! :)

On Jun 15, 2:54 pm, Kristy Skoy <skoykri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I was just doing what I was told. And I don't even remember where I heard it. I think it was on this group. It does work though!
>
> Kristy Skoy
>
> On Jun 15, 2012, at 8:16 AM, Sharon Bacchetta <Sha...@sharonbacchetta.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > I am confused on the cellulite reply. I read prior to put 10 drops grapefruit in  the 4 oz FCO.
> > Someone else says 1 whole bottle 15 ml of grapefruit in the FCO (Spring Living magazine & Kristy)  that seems like a lot of grapefruit for only 4 oz.
> > Any clarification on amounts of grapefruit?
> > I also read that grapefruit does not have the same photosensitivity issues as the other citrus oils - is this correct?
>
> > Thank you in advance!
> > Sharon Bacchetta
>
> > On Friday, June 8, 2012 3:10:08 AM UTC-7, Nikki wrote:
> > What products to use to get rid of cellulite?
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment