Cheryl,
The awful burning stopped for me when I got my BGs lowered back to the normal range. Is your friend online? If so, I can recommend a good diabetes group.
Linda
On Sat, Jun 16, 2012 at 11:34 PM, cheryl yost <cheryl.yost@gmail.com> wrote:
-- Also I got to talk a bit with this friend and his legs and feet top and bottom hurt and burn and feel like they are on fire, there is no touching them at all, so do you have any other suggestions that I could do for him. He is in pain every day. Thank you so much, Cheryl
On Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 10:22 PM, Brooke Magleby <brookemagleby@gmail.com> wrote:Go to www.everythingessential.me and print out the information on Neuropathy - there is a protocol from Dr. HIll on there that will be very helpful for them! -Brooke M.
On Friday, June 15, 2012 1:44:21 PM UTC-6, cheryl yost wrote:I have a friend that has diabetes, his legs just burn and hurt so very painful can't even touch them, plus neuropathy. Anyone have any suggestions on what we can do to help him? Thank you for any help in advance.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
No comments:
Post a Comment