Monday, June 18, 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] raw mouth

It sounds like you are detoxing but have no idea what your protocol is and what you are using. Drink lots of water with lemon and try the oil pull.

Pat

On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 10:10 AM, Ginny Eiseman <ginny@kpunet.net> wrote:
This is a new one for me, any suggestions? I wonder if she is allergic to the lip balm but the raw mouth happened before it was used.
gin
Okay I am experiencing some allergy like symptoms and would appreciate any suggestions.........first I start LLV 3 weeks ago, had bloating, but system seems to be just fine now, I drink 100 oz water everyday with lemon and peppermint....1 drop each in a 32 oz container, I eat clean, little to no processed foods at all.........3 days ago woke up to very chapped lips and my mouth inside was pretty raw, lips were very sore, used lavender and frankenscence, worked ok, started using ginger lime lip balm from aroma tools, lips are better, but my mouth and tongue, not so good................i woke up today itching all over, like an allergy reaction to something, have not changed my diet from what I normally do.........had to take a zyrtec the reaction was so bad, I hate pills, want to know if there is a protocol I can follow?? What is causing my mouth to be sore........like I burned the inside.....ANY HELP would be appreciated.

--
Ginny Eiseman
Healing Coach&  doTerra IPC#93188
(907) 225-8026 phone (907) 821-0215 cell
Website: http://bit.ly/JXOR8q
http://www.doterra.myvoffice.com/ginnyeiseman
ginny@kpu.net

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com



--
PAT LEAVITT
FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment