On Saturday, June 16, 2012 7:19:27 AM UTC-7, Pat Leavitt wrote:
Take the DZ internally, 2-3 drops in a swig of water. No more rash and still lots of help.--
PatOn Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 8:59 PM, lynniepoo62 <lynnwallace27@gmail.com> wrote:
I have Interstitial Cystitis. I was rubbing a spot of DigestZen on my tummy button. I really think it helps but now I have a rash on my tummy button. I started rubbing it on my pubic hair line, I now have a rash their also. What do I do for the rash and how should I use the DigestZen? Is their other oils anyone has tried? Thank you. --
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
--
PAT LEAVITT
FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
No comments:
Post a Comment