Saturday, June 16, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: severe and ravenous HUNGER

Cut dairy, simple carbs (wheat!), and processed sugars completely out of your diet for a week and see how things go. 

Eat as much vegis as you want.  Limit your fruit to one a day. Eat every two hours, whether you are hungry or not. Eat soaked raw nuts for a snack (soak the nuts overnight and then dry them in the warming drawer, a dehydrator, or your oven on low until they are no longer soggy). Eat raw vegi's for a snack - but NOT dipped in anything - just raw.  If you want to make a dip, use an avocado and spices (as opposed to sour cream, yogurt, etc...).   

Just do this for five days and see if you have a difference . . . I found on day three I was crabby as all get out.    By day 5 I didn't ever care if I ate again.  It stopped the insulin swing I was having that was creating intense cravings (especially for sugar). I started losing weight - about 7 pounds that week - and have kept losing weight ever since.  

Good luck!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment