Thanks for these wonderful testimonies. I will be able to share them
this week.
Any more experiences with horses?
On Jun 7, 9:25 am, Nora Larson <txlars...@gmail.com> wrote:
> We have a rescue horse that we've just started to mess with. She is
> very skittish around uS, then she put a HUGE gash right over her left
> eye. Our vet was not able to come ou/tt so I knew we'd have to doctor
> her. After several, several minutes of ring around the rosies in the
> round pin,, my husband finally got her and put the halter on, now it's
> my turn. I had a bottle of Frankincense that was just about out so I
> took the orifice out, easier up behind my husband and poured it into
> her gash. After just a minute or two... she was calm,, licking her
> lips, foot clocked and head down. I was then able to doctor her wound.
> Can't wait to use other oils on all the horses!
>
> I too would like the fly spray! The horses and our mini-herferd would
> be VERY appreciative!
>
> Nora Larson
>
> On Jun 6, 2:45 pm, Lillian Warkentin <lillian.dote...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > I am also getting some interest in using essential oils with horses. I
> > have the ripsheet which has some info, but I'd love to hear any
> > testimonials from people who have used oils with their horses.
>
> > On May 28, 12:19 pm, "Rex James (everythingessential)"
>
> > <eesubmit...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > I would like to know more about the use of oils for horses. I would
> > > also like to know the recipe for the homemade flyspray the horse
> > > trimmer uses.. Also Kelly mentions the oils are good for parasites but
> > > she didn't say which oil. Can she explain further. Posted for Syvette
> > > from EverythingEssential.me
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
No comments:
Post a Comment