Monday, June 18, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: altitude sickness

I agree with Pat's suggestion for peppermint, DigestZen and with Riki about tapping your thymus area. I would also encourage you to drink LOTS of water, diffuse frankincense a few times a day and apply it to your feet and top of your head at bedtime. Frankincense is one of many oils that helps our red blood cells carry more oxygen to the brain.
And yes, your body will adjust.
Jan

On Sunday, June 17, 2012 4:11:49 PM UTC-7, Peamama wrote:
I moved from a low altitude to a very high altitude. I get extremely dizzy-to the point of passing out-with vomiting and diarrhea all at the same time. It doesn't seem to matter what I eat or drink. The only thing that I have tried is taking an extra 18 mg of iron every day. I am female so it's okay. Has anyone had any experience with an essential oil that might take the place of the iron?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment