Sunday, June 17, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Allergy testimony

I had the opportunity to help a young woman working behind the counter at a restaurant today. She was experiencing allergy symptoms and seemed miserable, I felt bad for her! She had a stuffy nose, and her throat was so hoarse she could barely talk.
I gave her two drops of lemon, two drops of lavender, and two drops of peppermint in a glass of water and she drank it right there at the counter.
By the time my order was ready she was breathing much better and kept repeating, "My throat is open! Can you hear it in my voice?  I can talk!" :D
Needless to say...she wanted to order and is very excited that she will be able to use them on her two year old, who also has allergies.



Riki L. Evans, B.Msc.
Radiant Living, LLC
www.radiantlivingonline.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment