Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Restoring Good Bacteria

PB Assist and I would add the Lifelong Vitality Pack. If you are having
symptoms then Digestzen. gin
gin

On 9/21/2011 9:02 PM, james hansen wrote:
> I am recovering from a severe breast infection and over the past 11
> days I have been on at least 4-5 different antibiotics(one right after
> the other) before they found the right one. I know that my body has NO
> good bacteria left. I am in need of advice ASAP in how to restore my
> good bacteria and build my immune system back up. Thanks in advance!
>

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment