Monday, September 19, 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Restless Leg Syndrome

Is your husband taking the LLV?  I also have RLS, and mine has decreased signifigantly since I started the LLV.  Now my husband doesn't have to nag at me to stop shaking the bed, lol.  For the leg cramps, which have also practically disappeared, I use lemongrass and peppermint.  Instant relief.
 
 
Suzy 
www.mydoterra.com/suzyhoward
 
 
 
 

From: jude.emt <jude.emt@gmail.com>
To: Everything doTERRA <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2011 9:43 AM
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Restless Leg Syndrome

My husband has Restless Leg Syndrome and also quite large vericose
veins on his one calf.  I made a lotion w/ helicrisum in it for the
vericose veins.  He says it has reduced them somewhat.  Now, he has
this restless leg thing which starts to trigure a terrible charley
horse in his calf.  He drinks plenty of water during the day.  What
can I do to help him??

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com


No comments:

Post a Comment