Saturday, September 17, 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: What do you think about flu shots?

I, too, will stay off my soapbox....OnGuard kept our family flu-free for the past 2 years.  I use Balance with it on the bottom of my feet daily (and Elevation) and I love it!



From: missa <missa317@gmail.com>
To: Everything doTERRA <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2011 7:57 AM
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Re: What do you think about flu shots?

I personally NEVER get the flu shot for me or my kids. Neither does my
husband. And I am one is on the "high risk category" and should get
it. I'm not one that likes injecting more into my body then needs to
be there. And I don't feel like we've had many bouts of flu in our
house either.

On Sep 16, 5:00 am, Patricia Leavitt <doterradisco...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> I will not get into my soap box about the effects of the flu shot but if you
> are using the oils
> you can build you system to prevent flu and also if you get ill you can use
> the oils for wellness.
>
> Get on a consistent regiment of wellness with the oils and that will be a
> healthier alternative in my
> opinion.
>
> Pat
>
> On Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 6:57 PM, Ileen Johnson <ileenjohn...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
> > I have had flu shots for at least the last 15 years without any adverse
> > reactions or without having the flu.
>
> > I would be interested in hearing the opinions of others on this group.  If
> > you don't take the flu shot, what do you do to prevent or treat the flu?
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.> To post to this group, send email toeverythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to>everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> --
> PAT LEAVITT
> FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com


No comments:

Post a Comment