Thursday, September 15, 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Slim & Sassy ...no success so far - help!

Wow - I've got to try that - thanks Jess!

On , Jess <jesscollins.doterra@gmail.com> wrote:
> Update:
>
> I put clove, basil, & rosemary over my kidneys to support my adrenals
>
> in addition to the llv & s&s. Within one week I lost 10lbs! Hopefully
>
> this is the kick start my body needs to get rid of the extra weight.
>
> Thanks again for all of the support!
>
>
>
> On Aug 27, 10:05 am, Jess jesscollins.dote...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > s & s only make me hungrier. I'm sure my metabolism & hormones are
>
> > trying to recover from my demanding life.
>
> >
>
> > On Aug 26, 5:49 pm, Jess jesscollins.dote...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> > > I too, havenotlost weight. Actually I gained weight. 10 lbs.
>
> > > This is after I've done 2 gx cleanses & 1 round of zendocrine
>
> > > supplements plus the oil. I've also been on llv for 1 year.
>
> > > I have gone on an elimination diet as well. I don't eat junk. But I
>
> > > don't exercise outside my usual routine.
>
> > > The only other thing I can add is that about a year ago after my son
>
> > > was born I almost died from adrenal exhaustion. So it is likely that
>
> > > my body isworkingsomething else out.
>
> > > I'm fighting the good fight & continuing to be good to my body. Weight
>
> > > loss will come in time.
>
> >
>
> > > On Aug 26, 9:08 am, DanielH dj_dan...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > s & >
>
> >
>
> > > > Hey
>
> >
>
> > > > I've heard all the success stories over the internet.  However, the
>
> > > > one person I have referred this oil to has found little or no success
>
> > > > having taken the oil for 3 weeks (5 drops in water, 3 times a day).
>
> >
>
> > > > There's no getting away from the fact that Slim and Sassy is
>
> > > > expensive, and with little success, it can be easy to get discouraged.
>
> >
>
> > > > How might one be able to find more success from the oil? and why might
>
> > > > it be that there has been no change in weight?
>
> >
>
> > > > I will be ordering some lemon oil for this person so that she can
>
> > > > drink it regularly, to see if this will help.  Also, I have asked her
>
> > > > to start rubbing the slim and sassy into the skin e.g. thighs.
>
> > > > Perhaps I'll suggest the Slim n Sassy shakes too?
>
> >
>
> > > > I'd appreciate some ideas!  It's difficult to promote the oils when
>
> > > > there are no positive results... so I'd love to be able to quickly
>
> > > > change the situation around!
>
> >
>
> > > > This person suffered from tuberculous meningitis a year ago, became
>
> > > > critically ill, and had to take an intensive course of steroids -
>
> > > > which then added plenty of weight onto her body!  The price to pay for
>
> > > > survival!  I imagine there must be plenty of 'badness' (toxins etc) in
>
> > > > her body still to get rid off.
>
> >
>
> > > > Thanks
>
>
>
> --
>
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
>
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
>
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
>
> For more options, visit this group at
>
> http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment