Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: sciatica (sp?)

Thanks for the clarification, Karen! Much appreciated.

Vikki

On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 10:22 PM, Karen Asplindh <Kasplindh@yahoo.com> wrote:

I use deep blue by itself. I usually layer aroma touch and lemongrass
together. I also use cypress and wintergreen together not only for
sciatica but on clients with many other back problems. (I am a massage
therapist).
On Sep 12, 8:07 pm, Vikki Baptiste <snootyvi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Karen, I put your testimonial on my Facebook page, too, and a question
> popped up.
>
> Are you using  4 oils blended? or are you using any of the first 4, mixed
> with Wintergreen?
>
> Thanks!
> Vikki
>
>
>
>
>
> On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 8:56 PM, Karen Asplindh <Kaspli...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > The sciatic nerve runs from a bony structure in the gluttialarea all
> > the way down the leg.  It can cause pain up into the low back or all
> > the way down to the foot. It can hurt on the front of the leg or back
> > of the leg. It is often pinched in the area underneath the gluttial
> > muscles by a muscle called the piriformis muscle, which runs straight
> > across from the sacrum to the ball of the hip joint. It often flares
> > up if you are doing something where you are turning your foot out to
> > the side alot. It can also cause you to falter when you put weight on
> > it like you described.
>
> > When mine flares up, I use deep blue, aroma touch, lemongrass or
> > cypress and wintergreen. Rub it on your gluts ( your butt) on the side
> > you feel the pain. You can also lay on a hard surface like the floor
> > and put a tennis ball in the area it hurts. A stretch that helps would
> > be to lay on your back and  bend your knee and bring it up to your
> > opposite shoulder. This directly stretches the piriformis muscle.  Be
> > very consistent with oils and stretching and you should have good
> > results. Good luck!  Karen
> > On Sep 12, 6:06 pm, "Brooke Magleby" <brooke...@cableone.net> wrote:
> > > Try Geranium..... :D
>
> > > -----Original Message-----
> > > From: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
>
> > > [mailto:everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Valerie Hampton
> > > Sent: Monday, September 12, 2011 6:58 PM
> > > To: Everything doTERRA
> > > Subject: [Everything doTERRA] sciatica (sp?)
>
> > > Could someone give me a good definition of sciatica?  I'm healthy, not
> > > heavy, etc & a week ago I was weeding  and "wrenched" my back (yes,
> > > I'm old-57!  :)  ).  I thought, "ok, I'll go to the chiro & that'll
> > > work."  I go to a great chiro but that didn't exactly do the trick.
> > > Over the weekend, there were times when I'd be walking (not over
> > > exerting at all) & could literally fall to my knees if I didn't catch
> > > myself.  I have NEVER had such pain.   I thought, "Gee is this what a
> > > pinched nerve is"?  Then today someone wondered if it was my sciatica
> > > nerve.  I don't know.  It's my left lower back.  Could anyone tell me
> > > how I would know if it's a pinched nerve or sciatica OR anything
> > > else?  I did try the Deep Blue Rub & that didn't seem to do much but
> > > maybe I wasn't consistent enough.
> > > THANK YOU FOR ANY HELP!
>
> > > --
> > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > > For more options, visit this group athttp://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> --http://www.snootyvixen.com
> gplus.to/VikkiB
>
> "This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for
> complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the
> philosophy is kindness."
> ~ The Dalai Lama
>
> Heal your body naturally with doTERRA essential
> oils<http://www.mydoterra.com/vikkibaptiste/>

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com



--
http://www.snootyvixen.com


"This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness."
~ The Dalai Lama



--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment