Monday, September 19, 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: panic attacks/anxiety

Well if you are hoping for success you are going to be very happy.

Pat

On Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 4:41 PM, Jennifer Kleiss <jennifer.h.kleiss@gmail.com> wrote:
Thank you soo much for the advice. I currently have balance, serenity
and citrus bliss but am lacking the elevation. I just ordered it!!! I
also checked out the webinar on the mood matrix. I learned soo much!!!
I'm so excited to start using the oils!! I have had to take anti-
anxiety medication for many yrs. and I'm ready to not have to use them
anymore. My husband and I are going to start trying to get pregnant
with our 2nd child soon and I can't take anti-anxiety meds while I'm
pregnant. I'm really hoping the oils work for me! :)

On Sep 18, 11:14 am, Tausha Hansen <jamesnta...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I use all 4 of the mood oils (balance, serenity, elevation, cit bliss) but
> lately I have found that a couple drops of lavender on my neck, chest and
> forehead or base of skull works wonders. I then cover my nose and mouth with
> my hands and deeply inhale the residue. (I do this same thing with each of
> the oils)
>
> I suggest having all of the mood oils and then utilizing the mood matrix.
> After a while the oils with "speak" to you and you will instictively know
> which one is going to work at the time you need it.
>
> Honestly, the number one thing I have found that works, is while I am using
> them, especially while I have my hands over my mouth, with my eyes closed (
> away from the stresser or trigger) I speak out loud positive affirmations.
> As we know the aroma goes to your Olfactory bulb in your brain and we can
> begin to change and re-construct or beliefs and emotions. Remember also that
> MOST of the time our anxieties are false beliefs or worries of unrealistic
> outcomes. It takes time and practice but the oils do work wonders.
>
> One more thing- the LLV pack has really helped me with my anxiety.
>
> On Sunday, September 18, 2011, Patricia Leavitt <doterradisco...@gmail.com>
> wrote:> It looks like your panic attacks are going to recede with the use of
>
> Balance, Serenity and
>
>
>
> > Elevation. If you can just get one at a time I would suggest Balance.
> > When you feel the anxiety put the balance on the back of your neck and/or
> the bottom center
> > of your feet (the arch area).
>
> > pat
>
> > On Sun, Sep 18, 2011 at 6:20 AM, Jennifer Kleiss <
> jennifer.h.kle...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> Hey!!  I am new to doTERRA and was wondering if anyone had any
> >> suggestions as to which oils help with panic attacks?  I have
> >> generalized anxiety but have atleast 3-4 panic attacks per day.
>
> >> Thank you!! :-)
>
> >> --
> >> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> >> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> >> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> >> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> >> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com <
>
> everythingdoterra%2Bunsubscribe@googlegroups.com>>> For more options, visit this group at
> >>http://www.everythingdoterra.com<http://www.everythingdoterra.com>
>
> > --
> > PAT LEAVITT
> > FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com <
>
> everythingdoterra%2Bunsubscribe@googlegroups.com>
>
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> --
> Tausha Hansen
>
> http://www.etsy.com/shop/fivelittlemonkeys05-Essential Oils Carrying Bag!!
> *
> *
> *"JOY is everywhere and IN everything."  *http://simpleldsgirl.blogspot.com/

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com



--
PAT LEAVITT
FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment