Saturday, September 10, 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: News letter

Has anyone received this yet?  If so, then I need to re-contact with my email address.  I was one of the first ones requesting it, and I have not yet received it.  I think it would be great to post here so that she doesn't have to individually email each requester.   That can become tedious.
 
 
Suzy 
www.mydoterra.com/suzyhoward
 
 
 
 

From: "DoTerra9455@gmail.com" <DoTerra9455@gmail.com>
To: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
Sent: Saturday, September 10, 2011 9:07 AM
Subject: Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: News letter

me too - doterra9455@gmail.com

On , Chris <doterra1@gmail.com> wrote:
> Jan I'd like to be on the mailing list for your newsletter as well.
>
>
>
> Thanks  doterra1 @ gmil.com.  (no spaces I just didn't want it to be
>
> abreviated)
>
>
>
> On Sep 9, 8:32 am, Delma rosenbau...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Jan I would love to get your news letter also
>
> > Delmawww.mydoterra.com/drosenbaum
>
>
>
> --
>
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
>
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
>
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
>
> For more options, visit this group at
>
> http://www.everythingdoterra.com --
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com


No comments:

Post a Comment