Thursday, September 8, 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: doTERRA comparison with other oil brands

I would love the newsletter.  Please send to suzyqhoward@yahoo.com
 
 
Suzy 
www.mydoterra.com/suzyhoward
 
 
 
 

From: Sharon from Eugene <sharonbraaten@gmail.com>
To: Everything doTERRA <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, September 9, 2011 12:19 AM
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Re: doTERRA comparison with other oil brands

Hi Daniel and everybody who is looking for information about the
quality of doTERRA oils,

I just wrote a short article about issue in my September newsletter.
It's a bit too long to quote here but if you would like to read it,
I'll be happy to send it to whatever email address you give me.

Jan Meredith
Certified Aromatherapist


On Sep 8, 6:02 am, DanielH <dj_dan...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> A quick question to see if anyone can point me in the direction of
> some good info... otherwise, I'll add this to the list of queries I
> will be sending to the doterra service team =)
>
> doTERRA oils are expensive - some very! When you say I sell this oil
> for £25, and the potential customer says, I can get the same amount
> for £10, you have to then be able to substantiate the high price.
>
> It's easy to say, "our oils are higher quality", but where is the
> proof? And no, they are unlikely to buy your more expensive oil just
> to 'test the claim'.
>
> What I'm looking for then is a comparison of the products e.g. a
> doterra oil vs a typical competitor brand oil.  Preferably to be able
> to show the ingredients of the oil to somehow indicate that doterra
> oils are purer (since doterra say that their competitors use
> 'fillers').
>
> Is there any way to achieve this?
>
> Thanks

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com


No comments:

Post a Comment