Thursday, September 8, 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] LRP Orders

Depends on the free product, the oil of the month, no. But the other promos, yes.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry


From: Doniel Wolfe <wolfe27@att.net>
Sender: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 05:31:40 -0700 (PDT)
To: <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
ReplyTo: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] LRP Orders

Quick question. I order on the LRP & noticed that it asks if you want to create another LRP order. Is there any advantage to doing so? It would be nice to have my one order that is the same every month & doesn't change, but then I would have to pay two shipping charges, and I'm just way to cheap to do that. I was wondering if you place more than one order, can you qualify for more than one free product?


No comments:

Post a Comment