Thursday, September 15, 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] ADHD

I have finally gotten my adult son to start using Vetiver.  I told him to put a drop on the back of his neck before starting his day.  He called back and this was his response.  "Mom, I'm not going to use that stuff.  It's chick repellent!  All the women say I smell like dirt!"  I laughed and told him to start putting it on the soles of his feet each day, and that is working like a charm.  I hope your 9 year old won't be worried by this same concern, lol.  I can really tell the difference in David when he has not used the Vetiver and when he has.  Huge difference.  Gi-normous difference!
 
 
Suzy 
www.mydoterra.com/suzyhoward
 
 
 
 

From: Rex James (everythingessential) <eesubmittal@gmail.com>
To: Everything doTERRA <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2011 3:13 AM
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] ADHD

Posted for Suzanne.  My 9 year old son has ADHD.  He has been on
Aderall for over a year - it works great but it really decreases his
appetite. He is not gaining weight and is not growing. I've heard that
vetiver and balance work great for ADHD but I'm wondering the best way
to apply it. Also any tips on gaining weight.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com


No comments:

Post a Comment