Wednesday, September 21, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] zyto scan results

I was hoping someone could help me understand my zyto scan results. I
went to a naturopathic doctor and had a health and allergy scan. The
only thing that showed up was B complex mix. What does that mean? I
know I should have asked more about it at the appointment, but I was
really focused on the detox that she was telling me about. I know she
wanted me to go next week for a Natural Allergy Elimination session
for the B complex mix.

Could this aide in acne?
Thanks, I know this doesn't pertain to essential oils, but I heard the
scan referenced here many times.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment