Friday, September 16, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Wet Eczema (infected)

Eczema is a pest! and Painful. Mine has been to the point that I would
wear white cotton gloves around the house. What has helped is the LLV,
taking the gx and pb though the eczema detox is rough. Clear Skin when
it is itching is the best I have ever come up with, I am gluten/dairy/
sugar free and still have a lot of reactions. I think that it can be
stress/hormonal related. The nice thing is that I don't use steroids
and I have hope for the future! I also sleep with gloves and organic
virgin coconut oil..I think that is the best-it heals my hands so fast
that are often oozing and cracked. I almost never have eczema except
on my hands though it is constant. Good luck! I have also heard that
Frankincense is great on the outside and lavender and melaleuca is
good to take in capsules.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment