Thursday, September 22, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Taking LLV WITH Prenatal Vitamins...too many vitamins???

To be honest I eat as healthy as I can but I definately would not say
my diet is whole foods. I know that the doctors say while pregnant you
need folic acid and iron. LLV does not even have flic acid and the
iron level is 28%...

On Sep 21, 6:51 pm, Rachel Wachs <rachellovesw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> You will get everything you need from the LLV as long as you are eating a
> balanced and whole foods diet. I only have my moms on the LLV; the
> additional prenatal was just a waste of their money. I had them reinvest
> that money into greens and fruits/veggies for smoothies and daily intake.
>
> On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 8:10 PM, Austin Alm <austinal...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I am wondering...I have been taking the LLV. Wondering if taking a
> > prenatal vitamin along with those is too much? I know having too much
> > iron is very dangerous, but what about having other vitamins and
> > nutrients way above the recomended dose...? FOr example LLV B6 is 150%
> > daily value. My prenatal is 600% fro B6. So stuff like that...
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> --
> -Rachel
> tranquilharborhealing.com, a safe place for natural healing
> 586.850.3585- cell
> 231.492.0527- office

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment