Tuesday, September 20, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Staph Infection

Hi, Pam,
So sorry that you and your family are going thru such a rough time!
I would definitely add oregano to her regime. I would put 4 drops
oregano, 4 drops lemon and 2 drops On Guard in a capsule and give to
her atleast 3 x a day. If she cannot take the capsule I would put the
oils on the bottom of her feet.

Also, have you searched for staph infection on this site? I'd be
curious what others suggest. As always, go with what you feel is the
best.

Good luck,
Elizabeth

On Sep 19, 11:33 pm, "Pamela Vogt" <smile...@rainierconnect.com>
wrote:
> My mom is in the hospital for a staph infection.  She had a benign brain
> tumor (meningioma) removed almost 2 years ago.  She was recovering quite
> well and was back to herself when a month later she developed a staph
> infection from the surgery.  It was staph negative coagulase.  She had a 2nd
> surgery and they removed a quarter of her skull secondary to the infection.
> She wore a helmet for almost a year and decided to have a skull prosthesis
> put in last June.  The surgery appeared to go well until she developed a
> spot on her forehead that was growing almost 3 months after her surgery.
> She has again been diagnosed with a staph infection.  The antibiotics will
> cost almost $6,000.00 and they want to keep her on them for six weeks.  I
> researched the antibiotic and it gives a warning about using for extended
> periods of time; not more than 2 weeks.  I am not sure that her original
> staph infection totally cleared up.  I have been diffusing onguard in her
> hospital room.  I plan to add 2 drops of oregano in with the onguard.  I
> would like to have her take the oils internally in a capsule but I am a
> little concerned about a reaction with the antibiotics (Zyvox or
> Daptomycin).  My mother has a very difficult time with antibiotics and will
> break out in rashes with most of them.  I think that it is time to treat the
> infection with DoTERRA.  Your suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thank You,
>
> Pam

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment