Sunday, September 11, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Sourcing in Nativity

On the everythingessential.me website, under the essential oil tab,
under geranium, it says doterra geranium is of the botanical family
Geraniaceae and is grown in china.

On Sep 11, 8:42 am, Kinko Hamilton <kinko.hamil...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I thought Geranium is from Morocco...
> On Sep 11, 2011 11:31 AM, "Karen Asplindh" <Kaspli...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > Frankincense -Oman
> > Helichrysum - Corsica
> > Lavender - France
> > Sandalwood - India
> > Rose - Bulgaria
> > Melissa - Bulgaria
> > Patchouli - Indonesia
> > Ylang Ylang- matagasgar
> > Oregano - Turkey
> > Lemongrass -India
> > Rosemary - morocco
> > Vetiver - Vietnam
> > White Fir - Austria
> > Wild Orange - Dominican Republic
> > Lemon - Italy
> > Peppermint - WA state
> > Cinnamon - Indonesia
> > Cypress- Crete
> > Eucalyptus - Australia
> > Geranium - china
> > Ginger - Sri lanka
> > Grapefruit - USA
> > Marjoram - Hungary
> > Melaleuca - Australia
> > Myrrh - Ethiopia
> > Thyme - Germany
> > Wintergreen - China
> > Basil - USA
>
> > I've been curious also so this is the list I have so far. I've pulled
> > these off of either webinars I've watched or some I got off of
> > Everythingessential.me. I would love to have a complete list! Maybe
> > other people can fill it in! Karen
>
> > Sent from my iPhone
> > On Sep 11, 4:06 am, Jewels <azdote...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> I have a list of a few oils that I'm curious to know where they are
> >> sourced (for a creative purposes):
>
> >> 1) ginger
> >> 2) cinnamon
> >> 3) cassia
> >> 4) lime
> >> 5) wild orange
> >> 6) grapefruit
>
> >> You're all so informative! Thanks in advance! I am checking
> >> builddoterra to see if they have info too.
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment