Saturday, September 10, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Serenity soap

Hi DiAnna,
You may want to muscle test for using the soap.
I have a hard time using Serenity, because I have lot's of anxiety
when I use Lavender EO. It seems to be a family trait, because many of
my family members (siblings parents, and kids) have the same response
in varying degrees. It kinda sucks because Lavender is the go to oil
for just about everything. I usually use whisper instead of lavender.
It works great for me and my kids.

I would really like to see doTERRA create an unscented shower gel that
I can customize with oils myself.

Jana Cluff LMT
TransformativeTouchTherapies.com
"Transforming Lives One Treatment At A Time"

On Sep 8, 11:16 am, "Diannael...@yahoo.com" <diannael...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> Quick question, I have used my new Serenity Soap twice now and both times afterwords I have gotten a headache. Is there an ingredient in it that might cause that to happen?
>
> DiAnna

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment