Monday, September 12, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: rob young

To all my doTERRA friends, I have a new doTERRA facebook account in an
attempt to better communicate with you all. You can find me at:

www.facebook.com/robyoungdoterra

Please be sure to let me know if I am ever thrown in jail again, or
worse, if you find notice of my demise.

Sincerely,

Rob

On Sep 12, 3:26 pm, Patricia Leavitt <doterradisco...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Rob,
>
> From all of us at everythingdoterra, we would like to thank you for your
> timely response. Those of us that know you, realize that you really are
> famous but definately not infamous.
>
> And also thank you for taking time out of your extremely busy schedule to
> set some things right. We all know that you are exceptional, and have done
> so much for doTerra that you leave us in awe.
>
> Thank you, Robert J Young!
>
> Pat Leavitt ( I was issued a summons at my front door one time and the
> policeman said I'm sorry this is for you, I called them as soon as he left
> realizing that I was not 28 years old or a known drug addict)
>
> On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 8:56 AM, Robert J. Young <rob.dote...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > This is the most exciting thing to happen to me in a while!
>
> > I have never been arrested for anything in my life. I have a few
> > speeding tickets but they didn't bring me much street cred--I'm still
> > pretty much the boring Rob that most of you know (and hopefully love).
> > I have been to Mexico a few times with my wife, but we don't drink, do
> > drugs, or even party too hard. Can they arrest you in Mexico for
> > exercising too much?
>
> > I am occasionally asked if I am related to the infamous D. Gary Young
> > (sometimes claimed to be "Doctor" Gary Young) that is often the
> > highlight of Quackwatch and other sites exposing fraudulent activities
> > in our industry. That's not me, I promise.
>
> > I'm the not-so-famous Rob Young who helps with marketing and product
> > development at doTERRA. You would have to go back a few generations in
> > my family tree to find anyone too infamous. My father was a college
> > professor of elementary education, and his father a police officer in
> > Los Angeles. I suppose he arrested a few people during his service,
> > maybe even a few people named Rob. Maybe that is what is causing the
> > confusion. ;)
>
> > Sincerely,
>
> > Rob Young
>
> > On Sep 10, 1:39 pm, Brooke Magleby <brooke...@cableone.net> wrote:
> > > Our poor Rob......!  Sad to see his name drug into something that has
> > > nothing to do with him....!
> > > On Sep 10, 2011 1:36 PM, "curlupqu...@hotmail.com" <
> > curlupqu...@hotmail.com>
> > > wrote:> thanks i will pass that on to her and maybe she will understand
> > it
> > > > really has nothing to do with doterra I dont know why she kept saying
> > > > the founder of doterra dr. young and i tried to tell her dr. hill was
> > > > the founder of doterra ok thank you for clearing that up for me
>
> > > > On Sep 10, 2:14 pm, Ginny Eiseman <gi...@kpunet.net> wrote:
> > > >> I believe this might be the article you are referring to:  Please note
> > > >> it is in regard to Robert O. Young not Rob J. Young - J is "ours".
>
> > >http://www.quackwatch.com/11Ind/young3.html>> or perhaps this one which
> > is Gary Young from Young Living Oils:
>
> > >http://www.quackwatch.org/11Ind/young.html
>
> > > >> So it really has nothing to do about doTerra except a common surname.
> > > >> gin
>
> > > >> On 9/10/2011 11:05 AM, curlupqu...@hotmail.com wrote:
>
> > > >> > as most of you know if you have read any of my other posts I'm and
> > > >> > trying to build my business I am trying to sign my sister in law up
> > > >> > and today she was doing her own research to decide if she wanted to
> > > >> > and she called me said she had found something online about rob
> > young
> > > >> > being arrested in mexico in conjunction with doterra I cannot find
> > > >> > anything my self and am wondering if anyone know anything about
> > this.
> > > >> > This is making her guess the authentiity of the co. so I am
> > concerned
> > > >> > this negative publicity might affect some peoples wanting to be
> > > >> > involved please if you know what this is about can you explain to me
> > > >> > or send links to the story thanks so much- Hide quoted text -
>
> > > >> - Show quoted text -
>
> > > > --
> > > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > > > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > > > To post to this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > > > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > > > For more options, visit this group at
> > > >http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> --
> PAT LEAVITT
> FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment