Tuesday, September 20, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Reinventing health care calendars

They were on myoilbusiness.com I don't know if they have another order
coming up, but if you need some you can buy them from me.

On Sep 19, 7:58 pm, Kristi <ksmont...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Sep 19, 12:51 pm, "Alice, William Rahn" <doterra48...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Well guys, I just got my reinventing healthcare calendars...
>
> I am trying to find these calendars...cannot find them
> anywhere...help!
> Kris

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment