Sunday, September 18, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Post Nasal Drip-- Help!

How long have you been using the oils? Is there a possibility your
PND is part of a detox response from your body?
Outside of Oil suggestions you may want to consider a reiki Healing
session. You may have some energetic congestion that your body is
trying to get rid of.


Jana Cluff LMT
"Transforming Lives One Treatment At A Time"
TransformativeTouchTherapies.com

On Sep 12, 8:59 pm, Tracey Reagan- Healing Gifts
<healinggifts4l...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have been using On Guard, Oregano and Breathe on the bottoms of my
> feet and all over my chest three to four times a day; using Breathe,
> DigestZen and Eucalyptus on my sinuses; and diffusing Breathe, On
> Guard, and Eucalyptus three times a day as well as when I go to bed.
> I have this wretched post nasal drip that is causing me to cough until
> I gag.  I have also done the Lavender, Lemon and Peppermint combo as
> well as an On Guard, Oregano, Peppermint and Frankincense combo
> ( three to five drops each) in veggie caps three times a day.  I have
> even taken a drop of Breathe, put it on my thumb and pressed it into
> the roof of my mouth.  Is there ANYTHING that can dry up these nasal
> secretions?  The oils that I have been using have cut my usual bout
> with a cold from a week down to two days, but this cough and drip are
> just lingering.  I find that the oils over the sinuses help clear out
> the areas, but they just fill up again 20 minutes later.  I have gone
> through 1/2 bottle of a few of my oils trying to fight this.  Any help
> would be much appreciated as I have a class to teach tomorrow.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment