Sunday, September 11, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Plain old head cold....and I don't have Frankincense

Hi, Becca,

I would put a drop of Breathe into freshly boiled water in a bowl.
Stick your head over it and drape a towel over your head and the bowl
to trap in the oil infused steam and take a good 3 or 4 breaths. I
would also apply the onguard to the bottom of your feet - one drop
every hour. I would put 2 drops of Oregano, 2 drops of lemon in a
capsule and take every hour.

Hope this helps - colds are miserable!!

On Sep 11, 9:03 pm, Becca <rebecca.fis...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've look around the site here and don't see any clear protocol for a
> common variety head cold.  Even Modern Essentials divided it up into
> its parts and so I'm a bit confused about what to do when.  I've the
> aching head, teeth, congestion in sinus and nose drippy, fever coming
> and going, no cough, no chest congestion yet.
>
> I have onguard, breathe, oregano..Well, pretty much all the oils that
> aren't expensive.  Any suggestions?
>
> Thanks, Everyone!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment