Sunday, September 18, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: LLV testimony, cleanse question, acne update :)

You might try using your EOs in .... Sea Salt scrub, ...loofah scrub
or ...Sea Salts bath to help toxins exit the body thru the skin.


> UPDATE: I've been working on my acne as I've posted previously & it is getting
> worse, but I am pressing on because from what I've read on here, I am likely
> doing some major detoxing right now.


Jana Cluff LMT
"Transforming Lives One Treatment At A Time"
TransformativeTouchTherapies.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment