Wednesday, September 7, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Jab for blood test

Thanks again to all of you.
I drunk more water than usually. I put Balance, AromaTouch and Deep
Blue on the soles of my feet and on my arms, rubbing well. My arms
were really warm and full of blood. I did some pumping before the jab,
the veins were showing well and I filled up 7 full litlle bottles
without strugle at all!!! I had never been able to do more than 3 at
once before and that was painful, but not this time.
They also took a sample from my ear (for the oxygen), I hadn't seen
that coming, so I'll rub them as well with EO, because I think they
need to more samples from there.
I am so excited about the EO, it gives me so much hope...
xxx

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment