Thursday, September 22, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Hand Sanitizer

Try Aloe Vera Gel. It is not drying, nor is it sticky. Have used
this for about 3 years with good results.

On Sep 21, 1:53 pm, KelliDonna <kellido...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Or "hanitizer" is what it gets called here :)
> I've just been using coconut oil with on guard in a spray bottle from
> aromatools but it is really greasy and it actually kind of irritates
> the skin on my hands. I send a bottle with each of my kiddos to school
> and I know they are super annoyed with how greasy it is for them too.
> Would water be effective or maybe some sort of gel or lotion or a mix
> of coconut oil and water?
> Just wondering if any of you brilliant minds out there has any better
> suggestions than what I've been doing!
> Thanks :)
>
> **Ps... We, (my elementary age kids, me, and my hubby), used this all
> last year during flu season and we didn't get sick at all! Everyone
> else in the area was sick with just about everything you could think
> of! Every morning when I drop my kids off at school instead of the
> usual "Be good and have a great day!" I say "Use your hanitizer!" :)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment