Saturday, September 17, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Eczema

Hey this may help:

The vitamins are less than $3 a day. So I cut out extras for my
vitamins, eating out, shopping, just buying extra things, etc. Things
are really tight at my house but we desparately need the vitamins, at
least to give them a chance, u felt and we needed to do it 3 straight
months. I also already had the belief that everyone needs vitamins
and I always took them but at the time doterra came along I had cut
them out of the budget. So I started from day one and practiced what
isad above. Now it is in my budget and when I need to trim my budget
look elsewhere.

The other thing is to think about getting the vitamins instead of
oils. Using the oils may be like patching a leaky boat w/the band
aids for some. U have to start w the foundation first. The vitamins
are the foundation and they have 9 different oils that u r getting
when u take them daily. Then your body is in a position to accept the
patch work.


I don't know my clients budget and that is good, its not my business
and that allows me to I treat everyone the same. But I really believe
that most people can afford them if they choose to afford them. Now
those that truly cant....that is up to the individual to answer for
themselves. And for those that don't think they are important, that is
a belief system that I would encourage them to challenge by educating
themselves or just by jumping in with both feet...take the vitamins
people.lol I wont even get into if you r doing this as a business....


Now I'm quietly getting down off my soapbox, I need an elevator, its
like a skyscraper
Sorry for all the typos, my phone is hard to type from, does its own
auto correct stuff.

On Sep 15, 6:29 am, DanielH <dj_dan...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Pat
>
> LLV is Life Long Vitality:http://www.everythingessential.me/OtherProducts/LLV.html#page=page-1
>
> Basically - supplements.  I haven't tried them yet (as a little too
> expensive for the moment), and I'm the one in the other topic with the
> wet eczema, and troublesome eczema in general haha.
>
> I have tried Geranium, Helichrysium, Melaleuca, Lavender... oh and GX
> Assist and PB Assist without success (at least, anything noticeable
> yet).  For the wet eczema, I am now trying Frankincense (as
> recommended) and OnGuard (to try and kill the bacteria).
>
> doTERRA is an expensive 'experiment'.
>
> On Sep 15, 2:41 am, Pat Szot <pats...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > I saw the post today on wet eczema. Someone suggested applying LLV.
> > What is this?
>
> > I know someone who has a very bad case of eczema on their feet. Can
> > anyone suggest essential oils that can help with this?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment