Friday, September 9, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Eczema around the eyes

I love putting immortelle all around my eyes, over my lids, those oils
are amazing in that blend and dont irritate a bit. Janet
On Sep 8, 1:21 pm, Janine Manville <neansm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Does anyone have any suggestions for eczema around the eyes? I see the oils
> that the a-z guide lists and that the ME book shows, but I'm not sure about
> having someone put the oils so close to their eyes.
> Thank you!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment