Tuesday, September 20, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Ear Fungus

I am reporting back, but not a success!

I must have very sensitive skin.  I am quite sure that Lemongrass set off this reaction on my outer ears.  I tried a liberal application of coconut oil and just a dab of Lavender a couple times, but the inflammation is just getting worse.  My ear lobes are a bright pink and swollen like little balloons with a thin crust over the skin.  

I am hoping if I don't use ANYTHING


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment