Saturday, September 17, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Doterra Supplement Drink

I went to the blog and left a message but would also like to add on
this.

I just got the LLV for my husband and I. He about flipped at the
number of "pills" there were and fought me. Now he's telling me he's
burping them up. I'm not having this experience. In light of this I
would have to say it would be much easier for me to give him a drink
than the "pills". I also fix a green drink for my kids and being able
to give them one with added benefits would also be beneficial.

On Sep 14, 11:34 pm, Balanced Essentials <goodandhealth...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Hello again everyone! We would invite you to visit our blog
>
> doterrahealthdrink.blogspot.com
>
> and to please leave a comment if this is a product that you would be
> interested in.  If we don't receive a lot of comments then we won't
> persue this any longer since it's not of interest to people. We would
> really like feed back!
>
> Thank you!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment