Thursday, September 8, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: doTERRA comparison with other oil brands

I totally understand what you're asking, the problem is I don't think
there is a comparison. It would be like comparing a bottle of apple
juice to an apple. I have had one customer in particular that has used
oils for a long time and she just didn't believe that doterra was
worth the price difference. We have been talking for a year and a
half. She just enrolled last week with doterra. It took her that long
to understand that there really is a difference and that she uses a
lot less of doterra. She still may not be 100% sold but there are
certain oils she has consistently purchased from me. I think DigestZen
is what finally convinced her.

Then there are just some people who won't ever see it and we have to
be fine with that too.

On Sep 8, 8:02 am, DanielH <dj_dan...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> A quick question to see if anyone can point me in the direction of
> some good info... otherwise, I'll add this to the list of queries I
> will be sending to the doterra service team =)
>
> doTERRA oils are expensive - some very! When you say I sell this oil
> for £25, and the potential customer says, I can get the same amount
> for £10, you have to then be able to substantiate the high price.
>
> It's easy to say, "our oils are higher quality", but where is the
> proof? And no, they are unlikely to buy your more expensive oil just
> to 'test the claim'.
>
> What I'm looking for then is a comparison of the products e.g. a
> doterra oil vs a typical competitor brand oil.  Preferably to be able
> to show the ingredients of the oil to somehow indicate that doterra
> oils are purer (since doterra say that their competitors use
> 'fillers').
>
> Is there any way to achieve this?
>
> Thanks

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment