Friday, September 9, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: doTERRA comparison with other oil brands

It seems to me that the general consensus is, we IPCs know the
'general information' but the real details are lacking. We know the
oils are independently tested, but we don't know who by. We know the
oils are pure - but we know of no test results to prove it. We know
other oils are less pure... but again, no proof.. only 'smell' etc.

I am naturally sceptical in life, and I ask lots of questions. I
expect my customers to ask similar questions, and I want to be in the
position where I can answer them.

Imagine the scenario:

IPC: our oils are independently tested
Customer: who by?
IPC: I don't know
Customer: then how do you know they are independent?
IPC: doTERRA says they are

Epic fail.

I have emailed service@doterra.com to request the name of the company
that tests our oils, and I will update here once they tell me. To me,
it is quite odd that we have to search out information that should be
readily available.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment