Saturday, September 10, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Detox from using mood oils?

Hi Jana,

I am working with my cardiologist and an Internal Medicine doctor.  The cardiologist has done all the tests he can think of on me and they all come back normal; so he gave me permission to stop taking the drug to regulate my heartbeat.  The IM doctor had me on the generic for Paxil (to calm my nervousness about having another cardiac arrythmia) and said I could stop taking that and the statin I was on for cholesterol.  Three months later I had blood tests and my cholesterol had gone up.  Now I understand that it takes a while for it to level out.

I did okay until I finished the last of those meds and then I got nervous and anxious and started having problems again.  I now recognize that the symptoms that I was worrying about were from detox and not my heart. This has been going on all during July  until now.  I have been on the LLV Pack since February and have had no problems with detox until I started using oils to control the anxiety.  I have reduced the number of oils I use and have stopped the LLV for a couple days, and I am feeling better.  I plan to restart a lower dose of the LLV in a day or two and increase to normal dose slowly.  I am hoping this will slow down the detox enough that I can fall asleep at night. 

I am drinking lots of lemon water (4 drops per quart/liter).  

I appreciate your encouragement.  Thanks for taking the time to respond.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment