Saturday, September 10, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Detox from using mood oils?

A few words of encouragement.
Your not alone and lots of us have been there.
Any time you start taking or using something that supports your body
and it's systems, it can take up to two weeks 2 weeks of continued use
for a detox to start.
Because I don't have a very healthy lifestyle my detoxes are usually
pretty intense. and have multiple layers. I do what I can and then cut
back to ease the symptoms. I can relate to your feeling like your
over it only to discover a whole new group of symptoms.

Listen to your body.
Make sure you are muscle testing the oils you are using.
Like Pat said drink lots of water. I put lemon, wild orange, lime, and
Grapefruit oils in my water consistently.
Remember to follow any detox with probiotics.

I have a question for you now.
Are you working with a naturapathic Dr as you take yourself off of the
drugs? My teenage daughter is wanting to do something more healthy,
but I worry that without medical help her anxiety will flair and she
will begin cutting again. If she stops taking her mood drug. I also
worry about interactions between the oils and the drugs.

Jana Cluff LMT
TransformativeTouchTherapies.com
"Transforming Lives One Treatment At A Time"


On Sep 1, 4:47 pm, Ileen Johnson <ileenjohn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have been rotating the "mood oils"--breathe, balance, serenity, Ylang
> Ylang, etc rotating-- three or four times a day for the past week to control
> anxiety symptoms.  I am now experiencing diarrhea.  Would you call this a
> detox symptom?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment