Friday, September 9, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Detox from using mood oils?

I cut back on the number of oils I used and thought I was feeling better, then I came down with a dripping cold and started taking On Guard 2 to 3 drops every couple hours and Breathe occasionally.  The cold is basically over now, but I am still having detox symptoms.  

I usually feel better during the day, but as the day wears on I become increasingly anxious.  I continue to take the LLV supplements.  Could these cause detox too?

I am also wondering if I stopped all the oils temporarily and the supplements if the detox would subside, or would I perhaps experience withdrawal from them?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment