Wednesday, September 14, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: buising

I agree with Jeannie. I can't see how lavender on her feet would have
anything to do with a bruise on her hand either. ? It's not going to
do anything to the blood or veins that could cause a rupture... I
would put a bit of deep blue from the kit on the bruse, that is if you
can apply it topically without further aggravating the problem, to
continue to speed the healing process.

Heather in AK


On Sep 14, 6:29 am, Jeannie <jeannie25...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I can't imagine that lavender applied to the feet would cause an issue
> of bruising on top of the hand.  I actually use lavender to help speed
> up healing a bruise.  My Mom is elderly also (92!) and the elderly
> bruise easily and their skin is so thin it tears easily.  Is it
> possible she could have bumped her hand or something applied pressure
> to that area?  I'm sure you thought about that already.
>
> What you describe doesn't sound like an allergic reaction to the oils
> but some type of trauma to the area that cause the blood vessels to
> bleed.  Is she on an anticoagulant medication by chance?  Feel free to
> email me if you prefer but others may have some insight into this.
>
> On Sep 13, 4:46 pm, ajoze <janocha....@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > I am brand new to doTERRA and just received the family physician kit.
> > I put some lavender on my mother's feet last night and not long after
> > we both noticed a raised area on her hand where blood was pooling. It
> > was very dark blood. Today she reports that the puffiness is gone but
> > the bruise is spreading. Can anyone offer an explanation? I'm
> > concerned about my about to be 83 yo mother.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment