Thursday, September 15, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] info for retailing oils in a salon

I'm interested in retail the doterra in my salon. Does anyone know if
doterra offers a retail package to buy, for instance like 4 or the
same top 10 oils or anything like that. Maybe a display with oils
included. If they don't I would like to suggest they offer something
like this. I haven't been able to find anything of this sorts but
really all i have ordered thru was my loyalty rewards site so thought
maybe they had that somewhere else.Thanks so much.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment