Monday, September 12, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] How to determine where to put oils for healing

Hello!
This message is for Pat and anyone else that could give insight/
information about determining how often and where to apply oils for
individual conditions. I read, with great fascination, the posts that
Pat and some others, on which oils to use and where to place them for
best healing. I'm curious to know if there are books that I could
purchase that would give detailed info on where to place the oils for
specific ailments. I'm trying to learn all I can about the essential
oils and would be grateful for any help you could give me.
Thanks!
Amber

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment