Wednesday, September 21, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] "handitizer"

I saw a post on here (love reading these! :-)) sometime ago with a recipe for this and an idea that is great for using up your 15ml bottles. Since you can purchase spray tops that fit on your 15ml bottles ( www.aromatools.com), fill each bottle 3/4 with water and put 12 drops of On Guard and 12 drops of Lemon in each one and I have also heard that putting a few crystals of Epsom salts will keep the sprayer from getting clogged.  Then I made labels (On Guard Hand Sanitizer) and gave them to my hostesses or downline for gifts.   I did find that this was a little strong on my hands where I have eczema, so I might put a bit less of the On Guard in next time.   So--in short, the answer to your question is "yes-you can use water!" 

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment