Saturday, September 10, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Deep tissue massage side effects

Hi awesome oil peeps!

Heidi here again.

I've been having trigger point and deep tissue massages done on me. I
had my 3rd yeseterday and I felt absolutely AWFUL afterwards!! I guess
that's because of all the toxins that were worked out of my muscles
and in to my system at large?

Here's the thing. I didn't have any detoxing feelings when using oils
or the life long vitality pack. I assumed I'm not that bad off when it
comes to toxicity.

My assumption for what I should do is add lemon to my water and
continue to drink a ton of water. I always drink several extremely
large water bottles a day. I'm also taking/using the life long
vitality pack. What else might you suggest that I include in my daily
oil/vitamin regimen?

Thing is, I'm one of those people that always requests no lemon in my
water in restaurants.. Not a huge fan of the taste. Does the oil in my
water *have* to be lemon? If so, how many drops per 16 oz? If not,
what other oils might I use to help with this same problem? Is lime a
viable option?

Thank you very much, love you all! xo

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment