Saturday, September 17, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Deep Blue Rub

Does anyone have any experiences with the Deep Blue Rub they would like to share?  Yesterday, when I came home from a super-long work day (a 12 hour shift), my legs where so sore and tired and I felt like I had shin-splints.  I put the Deep Blue Rub on my legs just before bed, I felt so much better and I started relaxing.  In the past, I would be up half of the night trying to get my legs to relax or I would wake up about every half hour with tingly pains up my legs.  Deep Blue Rub worked fast and before I knew it I was asleep!
 
I would like to hear more experiences if you have them!
 
I hope you have a happy and healthy day!
Erika
 
 
"The body weeps the tears the eyes refuse to shed." ~ Donald Epstein, D.C.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment